Women’s Health is located on the second floor of the Downtown Facility.
Six Ob/Gyns provide a wide range of services for women – from annual gynecological exams and tests to prenatal care and delivery. You can access biographies and photos of the Center’s Women’s Health doctors by clicking below.
Call the Center at 517-748-5500 for more information or to make an appointment.
You also can make an appointment at the office; same-day appointments sometimes are available. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment and bring your medication bottles to each appointment.
505 N. Jackson St., Jackson, MI 49201
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Annual exams, including pelvic and breasts examinations, Pap smear
- Teen exams
- Variety of contraceptive choices
- Emergency contraceptives
- Urinary incontinence solutions
- STD screening, counseling, and treatment
- Other gynecological services