We have received a tremendous outpouring of support from our community during the COVID-19 pandemic, and many people have asked us how they can help. There are three big ways to do that: donate personal protective equipment (PPE), post your support on social media using #CFHCOVID19HEROES, or give a donation.
The following items are needed by the hospital to ensure an adequate supply as the pandemic continues and the number of local cases increases:
- UNOPENED N95 or higher health-grade or construction-grade masks
- UNOPENED Nitrile or latex-free exam gloves (all sizes, no latex or vinyl, please)
- UNOPENED Procedure or surgery masks (single use)
- UNOPENED Isolation gowns or surgery isolation gowns
- Cloth or homemade masks (multi-use)
To donate, individuals can call Terry Langston, Director of communications & Advocacy
at (517) 748-5364.
Social Media Support
Shoutout your favorite healthcare worker, tell your story of how local healthcare workers have helped you, or share words of encouragement for our local healthcare workers. Just use #CFHCOVID19HEROES and you can also tag us!
Share a Thank You Message
Share a video, photo or written thank you message to encourage and support our healthcare workers! To share a message, click here.
A gift of $50, $75, or $100 or more will help support the Center for Family Health during and after the COVID-19 outbreak, so we can continue to help members of our community.