We provide all three approved COVID-19 vaccines. To receive a COVID-19 vaccine, stop in at our Walk in Clinic. You can also call the hotline for an appointment.
Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine has been approved for children ages 5 to 11. We have limited appointment availability for 5–11-year-olds for vaccine and are focusing on vaccinating our Center for Family Health patients currently.
Testing is still available! If you have COVID-19 symptoms and would like to be tested, call the hotline for an appointment.
505 N Jackson Street | Jackson, MI 49201
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 7 PM
Saturday - Sunday, 9 AM - 4 PM
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
COVID-19 is caused by a new respiratory virus. In December 2019, the virus began appearing in humans. Health experts are concerned because little is known about this new virus, and it has the potential to cause severe illness and pneumonia. Reported illnesses thus far have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death.
Symptoms: People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Prevention is KEY, and Center for Family Health is working to limit the spread of illness through:
- Continuous, thorough cleaning and sanitizing of exam rooms, lobbies, and frequently touched surfaces at all facilities.
- All Center for Family Health locations are conducting daily screenings of patients and staff for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering a building.
- Making masks available for patient use, hand sanitizer and tissues available in all waiting areas.
- Encouraging social distancing of at least 6 feet in all areas of facilities.
WHAT YOU CAN DO: Everyone can help prevent the spread of coronavirus and other infectious diseases by practicing everyday prevention measures like frequent hand washing, staying home when sick, maintaining a safe social distance of 6 feet from others, wearing a face covering in public spaces, and covering coughs and sneezes.
- COVID-19 Testing, by scheduled appointments, is offered at two locations. Call (517) 748-5363.
- All medical, dental, and behavioral health services are available.
- Pharmacy, open normal hours; curbside and home deliveries available.
- Walk in Clinic, open and available 7-days per week – if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, drive up to the tent to be checked in and seen inside our respiratory clinic.
- Virtual visits (telephone and video visits through MyChart)
Note: In accordance with the CARES ACT, section 3202(b) which requires providers of diagnostic testing for COVID-19 to publish the costs of testing, the Center for Family Health has the following costs: screening – $25, Specimen collection – $15, and Diagnostic testing – $67. These costs are usually covered by insurance and CFH offers discounts on a sliding scale for eligible patients.
MDHHS Coronavirus Hotline
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) launched a public hotline to answer health-related COVID-19 questions. The hotline will be open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 1-888-535-6136.
For the latest developments, prevention tips and risk factors, please visit the following pages on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website: